Friday 21 May 2010

Insult the muslims and die!!!



Ok, I have said Islam is a peaceful religion but if you dare do or say anything that could be deemed offensive to me, my brothers, my sisters (even if she is right ugly), our prophet or our religion you have to accept that I and my brethren will want to do you a lot of damage in order to re-establish peace in our minds. You think you can draw a picture and live?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdyKmzEdHws&feature=player_embedded

A big thanks to my brothers and sisters for defending the honour of our prophet who also took minor slights like a bulldozer around the head. He once killed a little girl for her offensive remarks, and rightly so! Those who offend us need to be snuffed out one by one. Our honour needs to be defended at all costs. If you take away our macho honour, what would be left? We are fragile you see. You need to understand, the muslims are not used to what you call 'humour' or 'sarcasm'. What is that? Are you seriously expecting us to just laugh?!!! Are you crazy???

No comments:

Post a Comment